Thursday, May 14, 2009

Canteen Internet Lunch Ordering System

This system has been running since last term with great success. As with everything new we had a couple of glitches but once I knew of these, they were fixed immediately. There is no cost  to register or use this system so register and have a look around. Just remember the actual ‘ORDER’ option does not appear until there are funds in your account.

Go to https:www.scamps.com.au/online_canteen_registration01.asp


Our school reg ID is 2554963. You can also send me an email at : jodieaj*at*hotmail.com and I will forward the link and talk you through the process if need be. Funds may be added to your account via direct deposit into Westpac (Corrimal EastPublic School Canteen Account) details on site or through school via canteen (over counter, through slot), or through classroom. Please remember if you are having any sort of problem contact me via email so I can fix the problem.


Jodie Jenkinson

No comments: